Founded in 1952, Bio-Rad has developed into a recognized global leader in the growing life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. We’ve built a strong team of over 8,000 employees and a robust network of operations that serves over 150,000 customers worldwide. Bio-Rad employees share a common mission: To “Advance discovery and improve lives.” It’s who we are and what we do.
In order to support Bio-Rad and our successful future growth we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make significant contribution within our dynamic and growing international team. The role itself is located in Munich, Germany
We are looking for a
Training & Development Specialist EMEA (m/w/d)
(based in Munich, Germany)
- Deliver Core Manager / Leader Programs to support leadership develpmentDeliver Bio-Rad Core Development Series Programs to employees to support skills development
- Participate in co-designing future core global programs based on business needs
- Provides effective OD support aligned to the business needs throughout Europe
- Offers a variety of skills assessment support, i.e. 360 Feedback to support learning
- Provides team development support across Europe to include team chartering, team dynamics and team leader skills enhancement.
- Develop training needs assessments and partners with HR to create annual learning plans
- Provides direct support of Bio-Rad’s Global Succession and Talent Planning processes
- Collaborate with European HR Business Partners on critical areas such as Performance Management, Coaching, and Individual Development Planning activities
- Evaluate training effectiveness and ROI
- Monitor and track key training metrics
- Degree in Human Resources with emphasis in training and development
- 5–7 years of experience in organizational training and OD practice with a global company
- Global / European Commercial previous work experience would be a plus
- Excellent language fluency in German and English are required (French skill are a plus)
- Proven strong facilitation skills with experience in training program delivery
- Strong intern personal skills that include listening, negotiating, relationship
- Management and cultural sensitivity
- Excellent presentation skills
This is exactly what you are looking for?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online (in English language) and upload your CV and a letter of motivation incl. the earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Bio-Rad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Bio-Rad to transmit and store your information in the companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this job.