The primary purpose of the Field Applications Supervisor is to lead the Southeast Asia Field Applications Specialist (FAS) team to support Clinical Diagnostics sales, marketing and operations teams in pre-sales presentations, evaluations and post-sales support to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Commercial Activities
- Support sales team to enhance and support commercial activities with respect to pre-sales technical assistance (presentations, troubleshooting, education) and post-sales technical activities (commissioning, training, troubleshooting) to achieve SEA Clinical Diagnostics revenue targets.
- Facilitate & support lead qualification and conversion of identified sales opportunities.
2. Lead and Direct
- Lead the FAS team to efficiently support sales and marketing activities.
- Manage post-sales application and technical support to ensure continued customer satisfaction and coordinate the support from manufacturer division and other supporting functions.
- Manage FAS support function metrics & activities - track and report performance and productivity.
- Provide training and product support materials for sales team.
- Plan and develop competenices and skills of FAS team to align with customer expectations and business direction.
3. Customer Focus
- Work with Customer Care team and other supporting functions within the organization to address customer’s applications concerns.
- Ensure support on regulatory requirements and manage customer complains.
- Monitor and evaluate customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction.
- Review, standardize and improve conversion/evaluation process to increase win rate of sales team.
- Maintain daily activities record in customer relationship management (CRM) system – SFDC.
- Provide support for sales, marketing and customer service by removing bottlenecks/resolve issues identified
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- PhD or Masters Degree in Biomedical related fields and option in management
- More than 8 years working experience in the Clinical Diagnostics industry
- Minimum 2-3 years management experience in field applications support
- Strong problem solver
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Positive, proactive approach to getting things done
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce results within tight timeframes
- Demonstrates accuracy & thoroughness
- Excellent project management skills, including ability to craft solutions quickly
- Diligent work ethic, stability and dependability
- Systematic thinking and the ability to present and persuade clearly