- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline is required; advanced degree (MBA/PhD) preferred.
- Minimum of (10+) years in marketing leadership roles, including executive roles with broad functional scope and leadership of 20+ employees.
- Exceptional leadership and team building skills.
- Diverse life science product and workflow knowledge across a broad range of products, ideally including protein and cell analysis, chromatography, biomarker/ immunoassay, biomarkers, and nucleic acid (DNA/RNA) analysis and extraction .
- Visionary strategist with a track record of successful strategic planning and implementation, showing strong sales performance because of solid strategy.
- Experience in a high-visibility global role where judgment, tact, flexibility, and resourcefulness are required.
- Excellent cross-functional team leadership and participation skills.
- Creative, with ability to think “out of the box” and readily contribute.
- Solid track record of building strong relationships.
- Clear thinker, pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.