Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
This position is responsible for working under the direction of the Global Strat Account Director of a Region and to assist in the development and execution of contracts with global customer partnerships focused in on the Pharmaceutical Segment. This individual will directly execute agreements and will coordinate inside the regions to ensure customer needs are met.
To be based: UK, Germany or Switzerland
- Evaluate, manage and grow new/existing business relationships with large pharmaceutical global customers within the EMEA region
- Develop strategic plans focused on revenue/margin growth for large global strategic partnerships
- Identify and secure a continuous flow of beneficial partnership opportunities that lead to a number of high value multi-million dollar agreements, and to ensure the growth of quality relationships with each partner.
- Lead the preparation, negotiation, implementation and continuous management of business partnership agreements and contracts
- Monitor partnership value and performance over time and initiate appropriate action to maintain partnerships as win/win
How you will succeed
- Good industry knowledge of markets (pharmaceutical, biotech and CROs) products and competitors
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to hold negotiations
- Strategic thinker
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization, including C-Suite
- Collaborative relationship building within organization and industry
- Ability to establish, implement and manage standard operating procedures within department
- BA required / MBA preferred
- 10 or more years of successful strategic accounts management
- Successful sales and sales management track record – in bio-tech industry
- C-suite level / multi product/multi -year negotiations experience
- Development and execution of commercial strategy on behalf of global customers
- Leading cross functional teams in non-direct reporting structure through effective collaboration and project/team management
- Contract negotiation authority
- Extensive travel
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family and Life Insurance
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.